Friday, September 19, 2008

The Changes


The Changes
Originally uploaded by ddinh408
Straight from Chicago comes a magnificent rock band called The Changes! I'm not sure where to start with them. I met them when going to the Spinto Band concert and I fell in love with them ever since. The vocalist has a soothing voice (not screaming or yelling at the top of his lungs) while playing the guitar, the keyboardist is quick with his fingers stirring up a beat, the bass has a low mellow rhythm, and I liked the drummer the most. People say the guitarist is the best, but I think the drummer is praiseworthy. Why? He was quick, upbeat, not to mention outgoing and handsome. Haha! I recommend you to check them out. They're still somewhat indie, but I promise you that they'll become popular in years to come.

Water Of The Gods - The Changes

No comments: