Sunday, September 14, 2008

Spinto Band

Must I tell you about Spinto Band? They are....ZE BEST! A year or two ago, I found them through a comic strip website I usually read. Apparently the creator of the website is friends with Spinto Band. So, I bought their cd thinking, 'Okay, this better not be crap.' and...it wasn't! I was so captivated! It was weird because they used a banjo and a kazoo (such strange instruments) yet it all went well! Thus, they played at San Francisco, and I was one of the first people to be in line for the concert. I was able to talk to the guitarist, get his pick, meet new people, and have a blast! That was one of my favorite concerts and it was all because of my love for Spinto Band! If you want to hear and learn more of Spinto Band's debut, read more of Daytrotter's session with the band. OH and YESSS, they are finally returning to San Francisco on November 1st and 2nd at the Bottom of The Hill with a new album, The Moonwink! You must go!


Pumkins And Paisley - The Spinto Band

No comments: